Most people, at least my circle of friends, start with the music first when composing. I believe this is the most common approach in rock, pop and metal. I have always been focused on writing texts and lyrics as the message for me is the centre piece. My belief has always been I am not able to work the other way around. Well...
Scanning through my archives I stumbled over an old song with an outdated lyric. The music in itself is complete so I just need to add lyrics. There were already many lyrics in my folders but noone seemed to fit. A deep sigh... Should I try to write the "normal" way? Well; why not? Courage and faith is all we require, right? I just went for it and to my surprise; I managed to pull it off; at least a starting point in just under five minutes! God is good; we just have to believe in Him!
God bless!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar